Palace Resorts – Covid Testing Update
CDC Expands Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement to All Air Passengers Entering the United States
To comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, that air passengers entering the United States will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test before boarding their flight; Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts are pleased to expand our Purely Palace and Purely Le Blanc programs.
• Now all our resorts throughout Mexico & Jamaica will offer easy, onsite COVID-19 antigen (rapid) testing.
• Tests will be conducted on property at no cost to guests (for up to two guests per room) traveling to the United States.
• Testing and samples will be administered by experienced in-house lab teams
• Results will be received within 30 minutes, and documentation will be ready for guests to present at the airport for their journey back home.
• Guests can contact the concierge to schedule their departure test as soon as they check in.
For guests traveling to countries requiring PCR testing instead, our concierge teams will help facilitate testing onsite through a third party. Additional fees will apply.
Should a guest test positive, preventing departure, Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 14 days at no cost to guests, for up to two guests per room should both guests test positive.
Additional rapid tests will be available at a minimal cost of $19 per guest.
At Palace Resorts, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are our top priorities. Our goal is always to make your vacation as comfortable and memorable as it is safe. For more information, please visit www.palaceresorts.com and www.leblancsparesorts.com