Ocean Hotels by H10 – Covid Testing Update
Ocean Hotels makes available on-site complimentary Covid-19 test to all guests – Ensuring Peace of Mind and Worry-Free Vacations.
Starting February 1st, in addition to the hygiene and safety measures implemented, Ocean by H10 Hotels
guests’ will be able to take the COVID-19 antigen test ON-SITE. Before returning to the U.S. at no
additional cost. In the comfort of our hotels in Mexico, Punta Cana, and Jamaica.
Terms and Conditions:
• Both Covid-19 test types (antigen and PCR) will be performed ON-SITE at each Ocean by H10 Hotel.
• Antigen tests will be administered at NO COST. Covering a maximum of 2 antigen tests per room
with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
• In Mexico the cost of an additional antigen is $25 usd per person. In Jamaica the cost of an additional
antigen is $45usd per person. In Dominican Republic the additional extra antigen test cost will be free,
restricted to one antigen test per person.
• Ocean Hotels will provide guests who test positive with a 10 day complementary stay and will extend
special covid-19 recovery rates for any chosen companion who decides to stay with the affected guest.
• **Within the time gap of Jan 26, when regulation starts, and Jan 31st 2021, Ocean Hotels will ensure to
provide onsite antigen testing at a cost of $35usd in all destinations.
• For those U.S and Canadian guests interested in taking the PCR test, these will also be available in
all our properties at a cost.
• PCR tests rates range in each destination: In Dominican Republic, The PCR cost varies from $78
to $120 US dollars per person. In Jamaica The PCR tests cost is $232 US dollars. In Mexico,
The PCR tests cost is $150 US dollars +taxes.
• This promotion will be valid for all existing reservations and bookings done by February 28th 2021.
• All T&C’s will be valid for Travel Window until March 31st, 2021.
All T&C’s are subject to changes, according to CDC and WHO guidance and regulations.
More Details: CLICK HERE