Ocean Hotels by H10 Covid Testing Update
Ocean Hotels by H10 makes available on-site complimentary Covid-19 test to all guests ensuring peace of mind and worry-free vacations.
Starting February 1st, in addition to the hygiene and safety measures implemented, Ocean by H10 Hotels guests’ will be able to take the COVID-19 antigen test ON-SITE. Before returning to the U.S. at no additional cost. In the comfort of our hotels in Mexico, Punta Cana, and Jamaica.
Terms and Conditions
- Both Covid-19 test types (antigen and PCR) will be performed ON-SITE at each Ocean by H10 Hotel.
- Antigen tests will be administered at NO COST. Covering a maximum of 2 antigen tests per room with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
- In Mexico the cost of an additional antigen is $25 USD per person. In Jamaica, the cost of an additional antigen is $45usd per person. In the Dominican Republic, the additional extra antigen test cost will be free, restricted to one antigen test per person.
- Ocean Hotels will provide guests who test positive with a 10-day complimentary stay and will extend special covid-19 recovery rates for any chosen companion who decides to stay with the affected guest.
- Within the time gap of Jan 26, when regulation starts, and Jan 31st, 2021, Ocean Hotels will ensure to provide onsite antigen testing at a cost of $35usd in all destinations.
- For those U.S and Canadian guests interested in taking the PCR test, these will also be available in all our properties at a cost.
- PCR tests rates range in each destination: In Dominican Republic, The PCR cost varies from $78 to $120 US dollars per person. In Jamaica, The PCR test cost is $232 US dollars. In Mexico, The PCR test cost is $150 US dollars +taxes.
- This promotion will be valid for all existing reservations and bookings are done by February 28th, 2021.
- All terms and conditions will be valid for Travel Window until March 31st, 2021.
All terms and conditions are subject to changes, according to CDC and WHO guidance and regulations.