- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
IBEROSTAR Paraiso del Mar is a luxurious 24-hour all-inclusive resort on a spectacular stretch of white sand beach. With its grand, impressive Mexican decor, this luxurious colonial-style resort will leave you in awe as soon as you step in to the reception area. Accommodations are contained in eleven three-story bungalows surrounded by 35 acres of lush tropical gardens, and each room has a balcony or terrace. A tram runs throughout the complex to transport guests around the facilities.
Discover a slice of Eden in flourishing gardens with a never-ending pool weaving through the contours of the resort like a tropical lagoon and creating a fantasy that adults as well as kids will love! The IBEROSTAR Paraiso del Mar Hotel offers one of the largest pools in all of Riviera Maya- over 3,280 feet in length! Its white sand beach is one of the best in all of Mexico.
Scuba diving enthusiasts will love the convenience of the five star PADI and SSI diving center offering excursions to the treasures of the Caribbean reefs (fee). Play a game of tennis, work out in the gym or just relax in the Jacuzzi while the little ones are entertained and supervised in the mini-club. Sports aficionados who enjoy the great outdoors will be impressed by the IBEROSTAR Paraíso del Mar’s extensive list of sports and leisure offerings. Enjoy great golf in an incredible setting at the 18-hole, par 72 IBEROSTAR Playa Paraiso Golf Course.
Enjoy appetizing specialties from Mexican fare to international cuisine. Choose from seven specialty restaurants (à la carte dining restrictions apply) connected by walkways over lagoons near the open-air lobby. Additionally, the abundant buffet offers delectable choices. For casual diners, there’s the grill/snack bar, the ice cream parlor and the daily beach barbecue! Ten bars and lounges offer tropical spirits to your heart’s content, while teens can enjoy their own disco. At night, enjoy live entertainment in the theater.
All have 1 king size bed or 2 double beds, shower/bath, air conditioning, ceiling fan, hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box, and balcony or terrace.
The Iberostar Paraíso del Mar Hotel is proud to offer one of the largest pools in the entire Mayan Riviera: over 3,280 feet in length! The pool area also highlights Balinese beds and palm-thatched gazebos for relaxation.
The impressive fantasy pool integrates various other pools into a large river setting. There are 3 open-air jacuzzis, a scuba clinic, sun loungers, sun terrace and 3 swim-up bars everything you need for a truly complete holiday.
- El Puerto: Open air a la carte restaurant serving grill and steak specialties. Men are requires to wear collar shirts and dress slacks and proper foot wear.
- El Rodizio: An a la carte Brazilian restaurant, elegant dress and reservations are required, men have to wear slacks.
- El Hashiru: An a la carte Japanese restaurant, elegant dress and reservations are required. This is a non-smoking restaurant. Men are requires to wear collar shirts and dress slacks, proper foot wear
- La Dorada: An a la carte Mediterranean restaurant serving mainly fish and seafood specialties. Reservations and dress code required, men must wear slacks. Men are requires to wear collar shirts and dress slacks and proper foot wear.
- La Hacienda: An a la carte Mexican restaurant, elegant dress and reservations are required. Men are required to wear collar shirts and dress slacks and proper footwear.
- El Faro: Snack bar and grill open during the day. Near pool an beach area. Swimsuit cover up or tee shirt and proper footwear is required.
- El Mercado: An International buffet restaurant with gourmet show cooking, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Restaurant open for late night sncks from 11:00 pm to 5:30 am. Requires shirts with sleeves and proper foot wear at all times.
There are 10 bars located throughout the resort, including a cigar bar, sports bar, and three swim-up bars.