- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Larger than life, as dramatically fanciful as it is magnificent in scope and concept, the legendary Atlantis, Paradise Island offers a resort experience of mythical proportions. Explore the lost ruins of The Dig, a journey into the world of the ancient Atlanteans, complete with an elaborate maze of corridors through underground ruins teeming with a stunning civilization of sea creatures.
Experience the world’s largest marine habitat, second only to Mother Nature, with over 50,000 sea animals spread throughout 11 exhibit lagoons. Wander the amazing 34-acre waterscape, where you can climb a 6-story Mayan Temple, only to come splashing back down on a choice of five thrilling water slides. Enjoy 11 swimming areas, drift down the lazy river ride, or investigate the secrets of the 7-acre snorkeling lagoon.
Discover endless action in the entertainment complex, featuring a 50,000 sq ft casino, innovatively designed with brilliant glass sculptures and panoramic windows overlooking the waterscape and marina. And for kids, there’s the spectacular Discovery Channel Camp, a groundbreaking children’s program combining the educational format of the Discovery Channel with the natural resources of Atlantis.
Combine all this with a full service spa, a sports center, marina, haute couture shopping and 30+ restaurants & lounges, and you’ll soon discover why Atlantis is not just a hotel, but an entire vacation destination!
2,300 air-conditioned rooms and suites feature two double beds or one king bed, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, in-room safe, in-room movies, and balcony / terrace.
11 Swimming Pools
The 34-acre waterscape features five thrilling water slides built into a life size replica of an ancient Mayan Temple, and the 9 swimming areas include a zero entry pool, slide pool, two free form pools, the Adventure Water Walk, and Lazy River Ride.
There are 27 Restaurants at Atlantis, Paradise Island:
- NOBU – Experience the new trend in Japanese cuisine in the newest outpost of the acclaimed Nobu restaurant by the celebrated Japanese Chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Children must be 12 years or older to enter.
- Coral Lounge – Continental Breakfast and lunchtime snacks, and cocktails are available
- Chop Stix – Stimulate your senses and awaken your taste buds at Chop Stix. Start with traditional favorites such as spicy soy chicken dumplings or pan fried potstickers. Unique entrees inlcude wok seared grouper and coconut mango curry chicken.
- Shark Bites – This casual restaurant and bar, located at the base of the Mayan Temple features a relaxed atmosphere where salads, burgers and sandwiches are available al fresco. The Adjoining Shark Bites express serves fast food to go.
- Bahamian Club – A steakhouse serving dinner nightly, with an emphasis on choice steaks, succulent prime rib and continental cuisine in a country club atmosphere richly decorated in hard woods. Closed on Tuesdays. Reservations req. for dinner
- Johnny Rockets – Family Friendly Johnny Rockets is a fun 1950’s style diner where tabletop jukeboxes belt out tunes for a nickel. Enjoy great tasting all american favorites including juicy hamburgers and chili dogs, shakes and malts and freshly baked apple pie.
- Marina Pizzeria – Guests order their favorite toppings on traditional pizzas at this modern dockside pizzeria. Pick up fresh homemade pizza to go or stay to enjoy it on the outdoor terrace overlooking the yachts in the marina at Atlantis.
- Carmines – Enjoy the lively atmosphere and family-style dining experience of this popular New York restaurant. Sumptuous platters of classic Italian recipes such as chicken scarpariello, shrimp scampi, fried calamari and veal saltimbocca.
- Dive In – Tasty BBQ items are rubbed with a blend of exotic local herbs and spices then basted with a smokey molasses barbeque sauce. Local favorites include native conch fritters, grouper fingers wraps, and island spiced pumpkin pie.
- Bimini Road – Uniquely-spiced entrees such as tamarind glazed pork chop, grilled mahi mahi and mojo marinated chicken are tamed by sweet ‘tings’ like pineapple bread pudding, tropical sorbets and cookie-bash pie.
- The Point – Located just steps away from the pool at Atlantis Harborside Resort. Enjoy light meals and cocktails from 8am-10pm daily.
- Voyager’s Lounge – Continental Breakfast and lunchtime snacks , panini sandwiches and cocktails are available.
- Murray’s Delicatessen – The 1950`s art deco décor of this traditional deli sets the mood for a delicious meal featuring oversized New York-style sandwiches, homemade soups, bagels, smoked fish, and other favorites. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks.
- Seafire Steakhouse – Tempting starters from classic shrimp cocktail to pressed coriander crustedcrusted beef carpaccio complement entrees such as the finest cuts of prime beef and lemon pepper tuna. . The menu introduces a variety of signature maand a collection of wines.
- Cleito’s – Enjoy a quick lunch on the patio or take it to go. Selections include hot panini sandwiches, fruit and green salads.
- Cave Grill – Experience close-up underwater views of a thriving marine habitat while taking i a quick lunch in a Bahamian cave or on the patio overlooking the ocean. Choose from burgers, hot dogs, salads, ice cream and more.
- Village Creamery – The ultimate ice cream parlor for frozen Haagen-Dazs favorites including hand dipped cones, milkshakes, floats, sorbets and classic sundaes with a variety of delicious toppings.
- Clubhouse – The Clubhouse at the heart of the Ocean Club Golf Course offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with indoor and outdoor seating available. A varied menu is complimented by stunning views of the course and ocean beyond. Open Fri/Sat/Sun 6p-9p.
- Atlas Bar and Grill – A lively video bar and family restaurant beside the casino and overlooking the new marina. Serving lunch, dinner and a late night menu. Enjoy huge portions of American favorites, including over-stuffed sandwiches, burgers and more.
- Lagoon Bar and Grill – Enjoy Lunch on the open-air terrace under the aquatic-themed, painted domedceiling of the Lagoon Bar and Grill. Watch the facinating sharks swim by asyou enjoy fresh salads, sandwiches and individual pizzas.
- Dune – Perched atop a white sand beach at nearby One&Only Ocean Club. Dune offers innovative blend of French-Asian cuisine infused with local herbs and Bahamian influences. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner daily. Reservations req. for dinner.
- Pisces – Traditional Bahamian conch salad, batter-fried fish and chips, conch fritters, sandwiches, fresh fruit and refreshing drinks are available to go.
- Casa D’Angelo – Tuscany meets the Caribbean as Chef Angelo Elia brings his award-winning South Florida Italian eatery to the Bahamas. An extensive menu of tuscan fare, laced with Southern Italian accents is offered in an intimate setting. 6 yrs old and up only.
- Jamba Juice – Treat yourself to a nutritious fruit -filled smoothie or freshly -squeezed juice. Each smoothie is made to order and can include vitamins and mineralsfor a healthy , energetic boost.
- Cafe Martinique – The graceful candlelit Café Martinique features French gourmet fare and spectacular marina views. The glass-enclosed cellar will carry an international variety of acclaimed wines. Children must be 12 years or older to enter.
- Marketplace – This international marketplace, with its Old World ambiance, serves regonal fare at made-to-order food stations. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Plato’s – Continental Breakfast and lunchtime snacks , panini sandwiches and cocktails are available.
18 Bars & Lounges
* Lounge and dance club, with its video wall, featuring live entertainment.
* Lounge, offering panoramic views of virtually the entire resort.
- The Baccarat Lounge
* A sophisticated vantage point from which high limit guests are able to keep their eye on the casino action.
- * Bars are also located in the Atlas Grill & Bar, Five Twins, Fathoms, Voyagers, Murray’s Delicatessen, Dragons, Plato’s, Coral Towers Lounge, and Beach Tower Lobby.