- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Beautifully situation on the famed Bavaro Beach, the Resort has a great selection of bars and restaurants plus offers the facilities of the Iberostar Dominicana to all guests. Almost mirror reflections of each other, Iberostar Punta Cana and Iberostar Dominicana join hands to create one astounding resort. Therefore, when you review the description of one hotel, combine that with the other.
A maze of seemingly endless pools flow through lavish gardens right to the edge of a white sand beach. Caribbean style villas are set amidst tropical flora with soaring palm trees. Specialty restaurants seem to float over lagoons, but are on platforms with walkways over ponds of fish and spraying fountains.
Rooms feature two double beds or one king bed, full bathroom with tub & shower, in-room safe, stocked mini-bar, ceiling fan, cable TV, and patio or balcony. 347 air-conditioned rooms.
There are two parallel free form lake-style swimming pools, creating a massive pool area rimmed with comfortable lounge chairs, shaded palapas and swaying palm trees. There is also a children’s pool.
- La Cana Buffet Restaurant: Renovated in 2010, this restaurant is ideal for trying excellent native cuisine straight from the sea. Take in marvelous ocean views while winding down with a coffee. Serving breakfast 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, lunch 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., and dinner 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Reservations required for dinner.
- María Bonita Mexican Restaurant: If unbelievable Mexican food is what you are craving, María Bonita is the place. Try its excellent appetizers, salads, entrées, and desserts in an exciting Caribbean atmosphere. Reservation required. Open 6:30 to 10:00 p.m. Semi-formal dress required: men are kindly asked to wear long pants.
- Higüey Buffet Restaurant: This endless free buffet highlights a variety of international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Serving meals 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls can grab a late night snack after 11:00 p.m.
- La Sibila Restaurant: For more refined palates, La Sibila Restaurant offers a distinguished a la carte gourmet menu including delicious appetizers and entrées accompanied by the most exquisite desserts. Open for dinner from 6:30 to 10:00 p.m. Reservations required. Semi-formal dress required: men are kindly ask to wear long pants.
- Oriental La Pagoda Restaurant: Indulge in the alluring, seductive oriental flavors of oriental at this amazing restaurant. With delicate Asian decor, this air conditioned restaurant highlights a wide variety of sushi, Thai dishes, and classic Chinese fare. Open 6:30 to 10:00 p.m. Reservation required. Semi-formal dress required: men are kindly asked to wear long pants.
- La Cana Steak House Restaurant: Meat lovers will be in paradise at La Cana Steak House. Its informal, American-style beachside setting, makes La Cana Steak House a great choice for tasting different specialties. Open 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Reservation required.
- Star Rock Café Restaurant and Sports Bar: Whether dining in or meeting friends for a drink, Star Rock Café offers a classic American-style atmosphere including televised sporting events. Serving dinner 6:30 p.m. to 11:00. No reservation required. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar until 3:00 a.m.
- La Marimba Seafood Restaurant: La Marimba is an incredible dining option for savoring a large selection of fish and seafood dishes straight from the sea in addition to international cuisine. Open 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. Reservation required.
- La Hispaniola Buffet Restaurant: Unparalleled buffet serving breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., lunch 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., and dinner 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- There are eight bars and lounges within the Iberostar Dominicana and Iberostar Punta Cana.