Ocean Hotels by H10 Update
The Ocean Hotels by H10 in Mexico and the Caribbean are favorites of all-inclusive vacationers.
Guests love the attention to detail, variety of dining options, activities, and excellent customer service. In Punta Cana, the Ocean Blue and Sand re-opened on December 11th and the Ocean El Faro is scheduled to re-open on December 18th. All three of the Ocean Hotels in the Riviera Maya have re-opened and the new Ocean Coral Spring in Jamaica re-opened its doors on October 8th.
Ocean Hotels has implemented health and safety as another fundamental pillar to its business model, making them part of the engine for recovery, together with the focus on clients and guest experiences and the commitment to sustainability. Ocean Hotels by H10 has crafted its own Ocean Health Care Program. Click here for additional details regarding the Ocean Health Care Program.
If you would like to book an all-inclusive vacation package to an Ocean Hotel by H10, contact us toll-free at 1-866-504-6180 or via email at email@example.com.
Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa (Re-Opened on July 3rd, 2020)
- Ocean Maya Royale (Re-Opened on September 15th, 2020)
- Ocean Riviera Paradise (Re-Opened on July 31st, 2020)
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Ocean Blue & Sand (Re-Opened on December 11th, 2020)
- Ocean El Faro (Re-Opening on December 18th, 2020)
- Ocean Coral Spring (Re-Opened on October 8th)