AMR Collection Notification: Now Amber Puerto Vallarta to become Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa
AMR™ Collection Notification: Now® Amber Puerto Vallarta to become Dreams® Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa
AMR™ Collection would like to take this opportunity to inform you of an important update on behalf of Now® Amber Puerto Vallarta.
In order to continually evolve and enhance the on-property guest experience, we are excited to share that Now Amber Puerto Vallarta has aligned to the distinct Dreams brand offerings and now will transition to become Dreams® Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa as of October 15th, 2021.
This property features lavish accommodations and luxurious amenities in all aspects of the resort that further elevate and upgrade the overall guest experience and deliver the Unlimited-Luxury® standards and signature concept the Dreams® Resorts & Spas brand is known for, including:
- 327 spacious suites featuring spectacular ocean views, as well as ground floor suites with direct swim-out access to a pool from a private terrace
- Open-air lobby on the third floor boasting bay and mountain views, perfect for watching sunsets and live nightly entertainment
- Situated in the heart of Puerto Vallarta and only five minutes from the exciting “El Malecon” boardwalk, a boardwalk parallel to the beach offering shops, restaurants, and bars
- Seven dining options, including four à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café
- Five bars serving premium brand domestic and international favorites ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge
- Unique dinosaur-themed Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3-12, and a Core Zone Teen’s Club for teens ages 13-17
- Eco-friendly 14,000 square feet of spa made out of reclaimed wood and featuring a hydrotherapy circuit with new serenity spa cabins
- Over 6,886 square feet of meeting facilities including a Convention Center with capacity for up to 724 people, small break outs & meeting rooms
Please note that all existing bookings at these properties will be honored after the brand changes at their current rates, and guest experience will be maintained and seamless throughout the transition.