- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
IBEROSTAR’s Premium Collection: IBEROSTAR Tucan is an all-inclusive beachfront paradise set in perfect harmony with the environment. Fully appointed rooms with balconies or terraces are housed in bungalow style three-story units surrounded by 28 acres of lush, exuberant gardens. The hotel has been converted into a natural habitat for countless species including monkeys, and different types of birds, such as the royal palm turkey, plus fish and turtles. The IBEROSTAR Tucan has proudly received the Green Globe certification.
Enjoy a refreshing pool with swim-up bar, plus an immense three-section pool in an oasis on the edge of the jungle. More great places to play include three lighted tennis courts, supervised mini club for kids, a fitness center, a PADI scuba center, and golf with packages available at the adjacent 18-hole course. The hotel’s spa (fee) is the ideal spot for tranquility and indulging in a relaxing treatment or massage.
One of the privileges of the IBEROSTAR Tucan Hotel is its proximity to the Yucatan Peninsula’s wonderful fine sand beaches and crystal clear waters, particularly near spectacular Playa del Carmen. Just a few steps are all that separates you from relaxing on majestic beaches. Though you may never want to leave, the resort is within walking distance of popular Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen.
The Iberostar Tucan boasts 350 rooms, all in 3-story villa style buildings. Rooms feature one king bed or two double beds, A/C, ceiling fan, sitting area, satellite TV, in-room safe, balcony, hair dryer, and mini-bar.
There is a lake pool, kids pool, activity pool and adult pool. The spectacular 36,000sq ft lake pool has a central island covered with palm trees complete with a jacuzzi.The adult pool is in the rocks of a cenote, with a beautiful cascading waterfall.
There are 8 Restaurants at IBEROSTAR Tucan:
- Bonsai Restaurant – Expert chefs have mastered the art of importing fantastic Japanese recipes into our fabulous à la carte restaurant. Savor the best oriental dishes during the dinner service from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m.
- Tropical Restaurant – Savor the freshest fruits, vegetables, salads, meats, fish, and seafood. End your meal with an extensive selection of delectable desserts. Open from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Reservations required.
- La Marimba Steakhouse Restaurant – Meat lovers can indulge in La Marimba’s unmatched cooked-to-order preparations, including grilled, broiled, and barbecued. For a tasty steakhouse meal in a comfortable environment, reserve your table today. Open 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant – Savor the delectable Mexican specialties at La Hacienda. Open from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m., reservations are required for your dinner experience.
- La Góndola Restaurant – La Góndola serves excellent pizza, pasta, and other Italian delights. Open from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Reservations are required for your dinner experience.
- Tulum Restaurant – Tulum is a dining experience for all five senses. This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A wide variety of rich desserts are a sweet ending to every meal at Tulum as well. Open 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Cozumel Restaurant – Cozumel Restaurant serves continental breakfast from 4:00 to 6:45 a.m., buffet breakfast 7:00 to 10:00 a.m., lunch 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., and dinner 6:30 to 10:00 p.m. Grab a late-night snacks from 11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
- Palapa Uxmal Restaurant – Located adjacent to the hotel pools, this international buffet prepares continental breakfasts and savory lunches. Open 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.