- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
IBEROSTAR’s Premium Gold Collection: Located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen on an incredible beach on Riviera Maya, the 24-hour all-inclusive IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya has everything you need – an incredible beach, amazing pool area, and the best sports, gastronomy, and entertainment. IBEROSTAR Paraíso Maya is designed to fulfill your every expectation, from spacious suites to attentive concierge service, fine dining and every imaginable activity.
Traditional Mayan decor brings great beauty to this hotel that features unique and awe-inspiring Mayan art and ruins. Each piece of furniture at the IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya hotel is a work of art made of wood, brass, bronze, and limestone. From the giant harp with seashells in its strings to the huge brass vases and a lobby bar which is a replica of the pyramid of Chichen Itza, this luxurious resort can be considered a masterpiece worthy of the best museum. In the hotel’s lobby bar, guests will find authentic Mayan ruins and a massive serpent chandelier.
The imaginatively-designed pool area offers a separate child’s pool and extensive sunbathing area. Plus, this incredible resort boasts a lazy river and the only wave pool in Riviera Maya. Enjoy great golf in an incredible setting at the 18-hole, par 72 IBEROSTAR Playa Paraiso Golf Course.
The IBEROSTAR Paraíso Maya hotel is designed to entertain the whole family. Adults can enjoy a cocktail at one of the hotel bars and clubs, while teens have fun with nightly live entertainment. And for children, Lucy’s Club is a place where the fun is guaranteed.
This 24-hour all-inclusive hotel offers exquisite delicacies in its five a la carte restaurants (dining restrictions apply), huge international buffet, grill snack bar and ice cream parlor. Lift your spirits even further in IBEROSTAR Paraíso Maya’s seven bars and lounges.
Junior suites have two double beds or one king bed, hair dryer, lighted make-up mirror, ceiling fan, in-room safe, mini-bar, coffee maker, iron, clock, cable TV, CD player, and balcony or terrace. 432 air-conditioned suites.
The resort features 5 swimming pool with swim-up bars, there are also children’s pools.
- Restaurant Buffet La Pagoda: The best in international cuisine is served at the hotel’s huge buffet which offers a culinary variety of fruits and vegetables at their freshest, meat dishes, seafood and the most tempting desserts. Open from 7:00am to 10:00am, 1:00pm to 3:00pm and 6:30pm to 10:00pm. Gentlemen over 18 are required to wear a shirt with sleeves. Dress and bermuda shorts are acceptable.
- Restaurante Bufet El Fogón: Buffet and snacks in the pool area. Open from 7:00am to 11:45am with a buffet breakfast, from noon to 4:30pm with a lunch buffet and 6:30pm to 10:00pm as an Italian specialty restaurant.
- Restaurant La Marina: Open from 6:00am to 7:00am with a continental breakfast and from 7:00am to 10:00am with an a la carte breakfast. It’s open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm for dinner specializing in fresh fish.
- Gourmet Museum Restaurant: Delicious international gourmet food. Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm. It welcomes children over 12 years.
- El Rancho Restaurant Steakhouse: Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.
- El Tapatio Restaurant: Dishes of the highest quality and real Mexican flavor. Open from 6:00pm to 10:00pm with reservation. Gentlemen over 18 are required to wear a shirt with sleeves.
- Jambalaya Restaurant: With a warm atmosphere inspired by jazz, this a la carte restaurant offers a wide variety of Cajun dishes. Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.
- La Geisha Restaurant: Specializing in Japanese cuisine, it has 5 tepanyakis grills. Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.
- L’Etoile Restaurant: French and international gourmet cuisine. Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm. This restaurant is exclusively for those over 12 years.
There are seven bars located throughout the resort.