- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
IBEROSTAR’s Premium Gold Collection: Designed to replicate a charming village complete with a courtyard, this luxurious and elegant resort combines spectacular design with the beauty of its Caribbean surroundings. Five three-story buildings with 446 elegantly appointed rooms and suites are encased in tropical greenery. The resort is decorated in traditional colonial style down to the smallest details, and will leave you speechless from the first moment you step into its lobby, which resembles an ancient monastery with touches of gold leaf.
Guest will have access to five swimming pools – two of them lake size pools, a wave pool, and a moving river that connects all the pools together. Imagine the fun, body surfing on frothy waves or floating along a winding river that sparkles under a tropical sun! Enjoy great golf in an incredible setting at the 18-hole, par 72 IBEROSTAR Playa Paraiso Golf Course.
This 24-hour all-inclusive resort offers exquisite dishes and hundreds of flavors and textures. Guests can choose from lavish buffets and specialty restaurants with a choice of Italian, Southwest Cajun, and Chinese. They can also stay poolside at the grill & snack bar. The resort also offers seven bars and lounges, and nightly live entertainment in the theatre.
The IBEROSTAR Paraiso Lindo is designed to entertain the whole family. Adults can enjoy a cocktail at any of the hotel bars and clubs, while teens have fun with nightly live entertainment. And for children, the mini club is a place where fun is guaranteed.
All the rooms are spacious and designed with a particular view to detail. They all have a terrace/balcony, mini-bar, marble bathrooms, hairdryer, satellite TV, direct-dial telephone, coffee maker and 24-hour room service.
5 swimming pools interconnected by a lazy river. The pool area also includes a swim-up bar, lazy river, & the Riviera Maya’s only wave pool.
- Cajun Restaurant “Jambalaya” At this a la carte specialty restaurant you can enjoy real top quality and unique New Orleans-style Creole cuisine. Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm, by reservation. Gentlemen over 18 must wear long pants and shirt with sleeves.
- Gourmet Restaurant “El Museo” This restaurant is a favorite of fans of French cuisine. Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.by reservation. Gentlemen over 18 must wear long pants and shirt with sleeves. Furthermore, this restaurant is exclusively for those over 12 years of age, which allows couples to enjoy a tranquil dinner.
- Italian Restaurant “El Fogón” Italian food lovers can enjoy a variety of pastas and carpaccios among other dishes of traditional Mediterranean cuisine. Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm, by reservation. Gentlemen over 18 must wear long pants and shirt with sleeves.
- Buffet Restaurant “Laguna Pagoda” This is the hotel’s main buffet and offers a variety of international dishes. During the week there are theme dinners (Asian, Spanish, Mexican …). Open from 06:00am to 10:00am for breakfast, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm for lunch and from 6:30pm to 10:00pm for dinner. And for night owls, it is also open from 11:00pm to 1:00am with a range of snacks. Casual-elegant dress is required.
- Lindo Palapa Restaurant This restaurant-snack bar offers breakfast (from 07:00am to 11:30am) and lunch (noon to 4:30) in the pool and beach area. Casual dress is required.
There are five bars located throughout the resort.