- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
A resort has all the luxury and comfort you may need to have a wonderful and unforgettable stay. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. It has an imaginatively-designed pool area with separate children’s pool and extensive sunbathing area (sun loungers, parasols and towels free of charge). Direct access to the beach, which offers over a kilometer of fine sand and crystal-clear water.
All rooms include air conditioning, ceiling fan, telephone, television, minibar, safety deposit box, balcony and private bathrooms with hair dryers. Rooms with two double beds have a shower and bath tub. Rooms with king size beds have showers only. These rooms have a view of the pool or garden. Junior suites are available and include large living room area, air conditioning, ceiling fan, telephone, satellite television, minibar, safety deposit box, balcony or terrace and private bathrooms with bath/shower combination ,and hair dryers. These rooms have a view of the pool or garden.
2 swimming pools and one children’s pool. The pools have three swim-up bars.
The IBEROSTAR Paraíso Beach Hotel’s intriguing dining options are comprised of numerous bars plus two buffet restaurants with nightly themed dinners and seven à la carte restaurants serving global specialties from Asia, Italy, the Mediterranean, Brazil, and many other places. Delicious local and international dishes as well as an enormous variety of desserts, appetizers, and cocktails will delight even the most selective palates.
- “La Dorada” Mediterranean Restaurant: “La Dorada” offers a Mediterranean dinner with seafood specialties from 6:30p.m. to 10:00p.m.. Here, guests will discover the best in international cuisine, from mouthwatering entrees, refreshing starter salads, and delicious desserts.
- “La Hacienda” Mexican Restaurant: This delicious à la carte restaurant serves Mexican specialites from 6:30 p.m to 10:00 p.m.
- “Don Alfredo” Italian Restaurant: This delicious à la carte restaurant serves Italian specialites from 7:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m.
- “El Mercado” Main Restaurant: This buffet restaurant offers continental breakfast from 6:00 to 7:00 a.m., buffet breakfast from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m., and dinner from 6:30 to 10:00 p.m. Here, guests will discover the best international meals in addition to the most decadent desserts. At El Mercado, every night is a party! You will always be surprised by the buffet’s themed nights, which include Caribbean, Brazilian, Mexican, and other themes. From 11:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m., El Mercado also offers late-night snack and cold snacks from 3:00 to 6:00 a.m.
- El Rodízio Brazilian Restaurant: Savor authentic Brazilian cuisine in El Rodizio’s à la carte restaurant. Open from 6:30 to 10:00 p.m., reservations and formal attire are required.
- El Hashiru: An a la carte Japanese restaurant, elegant dress and reservations are required. This is a non-smoking restaurant. Men are requires to wear collar shirts and dress slacks, proper foot wear.
- El Faro: Snack bar and grill open during the day. Near pool an beach area. Swimsuit cover up or tee shirt and proper footwear is required.
- El Puerto: Open air a la carte restaurant serving grill and steak specialties. Men are requires to wear collar shirts and dress slacks and proper foot wear.
The Iberostar Paraiso Beach features 7 bars throughout the resort including three swim-up pool bars.