- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Situated on the Riviera Maya, just an hour away to the South of the airport at Cancun, and 32 km from Playa del Carmen. Its architecture, inspired by the Mayan culture, offers a spacious scenario, perfectly blending nature with open spaces. All our guests enjoy spacious, modern junior suites offering comfort and incomparable tranquility.
The large resort lies on a beautiful stretch of virgin beach extending some two miles along the coast, and boasts an authentic and perfectly conserved Mayan ruin within a heart shaped inlet; one of the most beautiful spots for snorkel lovers. This is a tropical leisure resort with 3 spacious pools, separate pools for children, a lazy river, open-air lounges, 2 main buffet restaurants, 8 thematic restaurants, 11 bars, 2 pool bars, health bar, coffee shop, disco and even a theater for the evening shows.
The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa, with its original design, combines luxury and elegance with harmony.
Relax and enjoy your holiday with your loved ones and let our staff pamper you.
The hotel offers internet access, mini supermarket and shops, laundry service and a medical center.
Guests who are looking for total relaxation will be able to enjoy the wide range of treatments and special rituals to soothe body and spirit in the award winning SPA Grand Sirenis, which is one of the finest and well known on the Riviera Maya, with excellent equipment for training and cardio fitness.
954 air-conditioned junior suites (560 square feet) feature two double beds or one king bed, living area with sofa bed, bathroom with jacuzzi, mini-bar, in-room safe, and balcony or terrace.
Free form swimming pool, the lazy river separate the childrens pool.
There are 8 Restaurants at Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Beach Resort:
- El Rancho: Steak House. Reservation and dress code are required. Open from 7:00 pm. to 10:00 pm.
- Las Barcas: Mediterranean cuisine. Reservation and dress code are required. Open from 7:00 pm. to 10:00 pm.
- Cinecitta: The perfect place to have a romantic dinner savoring the authentic dishes of Italy. We offer a la carte service. Reservations and dress code requiredOpen from 7:00 pm. to 10:00 pm.
- Ikebana: A culinary experience,enjoy a charming evening with tempting dishes of Japanese cuisine. Reservation and dress code are required. Open from 7:00 pm. to 10:00 pm.
- Relais Gourmand: In an ambiance of elegance and first-class service, we invite you to delight your palate with the most exquisite culinary creations of the French cuisine. Extra charge, resesrvations required. Open from 7:00 pm. to 10:00 pm
- El Patio: Mexican Restaurant. Reservation and dress code are required. Open froom 7:00 pm. to 10:00 pm.
- La Gira Rodizio – You will enjoy the great variety of Brazilian dishes specialties. Rreservation and dress code are required. Open from 7:00 pm. to 10:00 pm.
- Tulum & Akumal: Main restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with buffet service anda great variety of delicious drinks. Open from 7:00 am. to 10:00 pm.
The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya also boasts 7 bars, including a swim-up bar, and a snack bar.