- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa is surrounded by lush tropical foliage, sugary white sand and magnificent colonial architecture. Just five minutes for the Tulum ruins and thirty minutes from Playa del Carmen. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa combines fun and relaxation with the ancient Mayan world. Every guest is treated to Unlimited-Luxury with impeccable service, elegant dining, abundant diversions, and personal attention.
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa has a secluded beach, perfect for endless daytime activities. Dreams Spa by Pevonia offers a full range of natural massage therapies and facial treatments each designed to soothe your body, mind and spirit. To really help you unwind, the Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club (ages 3 – 12) keeps your kids entertained with their own kind of supervised fun.
Choose from magnificent gourmet dining options at any of the eight internationally themed restaurants. Tantalize the taste buds with specialty items and classics such as Italian flavors, Asian cuisine, grilled specialties, French delicacies, or Mexican fare. Seven bars, including pool and beachside, are perfect places to meet new friends or catch up with those you are with.
Deluxe rooms have two double beds or one king bed, hair dryer, ceiling fan, safe, mini-bar (refreshed daily with soft drinks, juice, bottled water, and beer), mp3 docking station, cd/dvd player, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, 29″ cable tv, and furnihsed balcony or patio. 431 air-conditioned luxury rooms and suites.
Two swimming pools – one activity pool with swim-bar and another quiet pool.
There are 8 Restaurants at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa:
24 Hour Room Service –
- World Cafe Main Restaurant – Casual attire: Continental brkfst 6:30am-7am, buffet brkfst 7am-10:30am buffet lunch 12:30pm-3pm, buffet dinner 6:30pm-11pm. Special Kids Corner Continental & Mexican cuisine with specialty items & classics.
- Sea Side Grill Restaurant – Casual attire: A la carte lunch 12pm-5pm, a la carte dinner 6:30pm-10:30pm located on the beach light snacks or full meals for lunch & steakhouse for dinner
- Himitsu Restaurant – A la carte Pan-Asian and Hibachi delicacies in an elegant Asian atmosphere. Dress is casual elegance. Dinner from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Portofino Restaurant – Traditional à la carte Italian specialties. Dress is casual elegance. Open for à la carte dinner from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- El Patio Restaurant – A la carte gourmet dishes in a contemporary Mexican ambience. Casual attire. Open daily for lunch from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. À la carte dinner from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Gohan – Susi Bar with the best Japanese delicacies.
- Bordeaux Restaurant – À la carte French cuisine presented in a quiet and romantic seaside setting Dress is casual elegance. À la carte dinner only from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Unlimited premium beverages
You’re never far from one of our six indoor and outdoor bars and lounges. All serve unlimited premium brands, another part of your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges.
- The Rendezvous: Our main lobby bar serving tropical, national and international specialties
- Sugar Reef: More good times in the sun
- Manatees: Swim-up bar
- Revive: Another way to relax at the spa
- Barracuda: The perfect spot before or after dinner
- Smoothie Bar: Delightfully cool shakes and smoothies