- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Located near the charming fishing village of Punta Mita, the IBEROSTAR Playa Mita welcomes families, friends, couples, and singles to make the most of this all-inclusive getaway. Nestled upon the pristine shores of Riviera Nayarit, this resort offers distinctive architecture, superior service, excellent dining, luxurious accommodations, and fabulous entertainment.
Guests of all ages will find excitement at IBEROSTAR Playa Mita during their all-inclusive stay. Experience the high energy of the Splash Park and a disco, stay fit at the gym and tennis courts, shop within the resort, or relax on the beach or in the library. Enjoy the waves with non-motorized watersports from windsurfing to kayaking to parasailing. Revel in exclusive treatments at the SPA Sensations, where private treatment rooms, a beauty salon, relaxation room, and an isolated garden give way to rejuvenation.
Experience international and local cuisine at the abundant Nopal Buffet Restaurant. Four a la carte restaurants offer a variety of options, including Japanese cuisine at Tsuba, gourmet at Pacific Express, steakhouse at La Bahia, and local Mexican cuisine at Cuate Pancho. Or stay in your room and let your meal come to you, with room service available 24 hours a day. Cool off with a cold drink at any of the eight bars located throughout the resort.
Endless activities, excellent dining, and unlimited relaxation make this resort perfect for an unforgettable getaway.
452 guest rooms with balconies and terraces, including 120 oceanfront junior suites and 2 presidential suites. Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. High-speed Internet. LCD cable TVs. Concierge service.
2 magnificent pools one with a swim-up.
- “Nopal” Buffet Restaurant: The Nopal Restaurant offers international and local flavor for breakfast, lunch and dinner to guests who wish to enjoy a wide variety of quality meals at this 5-star hotel. Restaurant seats up to 340 people and serves breakfast from 7am to 10am, lunch from 1pm to 3pm and dinner from 6:30pm to 10pm.
- “Le Wagon” Gourmet À La Carte Restaurant: Guests staying at the all-inclusive IBEROSTAR Playa Mita will enjoy the many delectable à la carte dishes offered at this gourmet restaurant from 6:30pm to 10:00pm for anyone over the age of 10. Previous reservations must be made and attire must be casual elegant (long pants, collared shirts and closed shoes). Seats up to 70 guests.
- “Tsuba” Japanese Restaurant: Tsuba, specializing in Japanese teppanyaki cuisine, is a family-friendly à la carte restaurant with a wide variety of exquisite dishes. Previous reservations must be made and time slots are available every day from 6:30pm up until 10:00pm.
- “La Bahia” Restaurant: A meat-lover’s paradise, this à la carte restaurant is ideal for the whole family and opens from 6:30pm to 10:00pm. The restaurant seats up to 152 guests and previous reservations must be made.
- “Cuate Pancho” Local Mexican Cuisine: Open from 6:30pm to 10:00pm, this restaurant offers an exquisite selection of local dishes for the whole family to enjoy. The restaurant seats up to 180 guests and previous reservations must be made.
- “La Palapa” Snack Bar: Open 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- “Adelita” Lobby Bar: Open 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Chill-Out Lounge: Open 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Swim-up Bar: Open 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Beach Bar: Open 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Additional Bars: Disco Bar, Cigar Bar, Theatre Bar