Hilton Papagayo Resort Costa Rica consists of 100 Hillside & 60 Bungalow Villas with red tile rooftops and wooden decks, sprinkled in greenery, with winding paths leading to each.
There is a shuttle service to transport guests throughout the property.
Close to many excursions, the resort has an excellent fishing location, its natural setting makes it ideal for honeymooners and it has two wonderful beaches.
Fiesta Premier is located on the northwest coast of Costa Rica, on the north side of Guanacaste. It is convenient to nearby national parks, rainforest preserves, and dive sites, and it is within an hour’s driving time of an active volcano.
100 Hillside & 60 Bungalow Villas with bay or mountain view, a private balcony / terrace, mini-fridge, air-conditioned, tub and shower, coffee maker, table and chairs, and two queens or one king bed.
There is a 3-tiered swimming pool with swim up bar and a lap pool.
* Main restaurant offers a wide selection of local and international dishes three times a day, buffet or “a la minute” styles. At night, La Cosecha offers our Theme Dinners, where the ambience and mastery of our chefs will transport you to the most exotic places of the planet.
* Pamper your palate making your dinner an unforgettable experience with our international cuisine specialities at El Dorado restaurant. Enjoy our Chefs’ finest culinary demonstration, in an A/C, climate-controlled environment. Reservations required. Dinner only.
Buffet de Oro
* Before the Night Shows begin, you can enjoy a Theme Dinners by the Amphitheater. Reservations required. Dinner only.
* Tasty snacks, refreshing drinks and cocktails conform the offerings of this snack bar, strategically located next to the main pool.
Pool Bar Fuente de Vida
* Wind down at the pool with a Margarita, a Whiskey Sour, or any other cocktail of your choice at the only bar where having no shirt is actually required.
El Brebaje Spa’s Bar
* Offers healthy snacks, drinks and natural shakes to compliment your Spa treatments.
Because of the hilly terrain, this property is not recommended for disabled guests.
There are two dark sand volcanic beaches 300 yards long by 20 yards wide, with calm waters safe for swimming.
Winding along the mountainside there is a manicured, grassy area fronting the beach, linedwith beach chairs.
Complimentary non-motorized watersports.
Discover specials & travel experiences with Travel By Bob!
Travel By Bob is a family-owned and operated travel agency specializing in All-Inclusive vacation packages to the Caribbean and Mexico. With exclusive access to the airlines and wholesalers' booking engines, we have the ability and expertise to offer the best rates along with the best possible flight options and fares to match your budget.