- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Surrounded by thick woods and waterfalls, Riu Ocho Rios is the perfect place for those looking for a vacation filled with adventure. Explore the spectacular Dunn’s River Falls, the beautiful botanical garden of Canbrook, and discover dolphins and sharks at Dolphin Cove. All of these attractions are just a short drive away.
In the resort, there are many activities to keep guests entertained. Enjoy the turquoise water by windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, and snorkeling. On land, volleyball, table tennis, and a complimentary gym will keep the heart pounding. Kids have their own RiuLand Mini-Club (ages 4-12) and adults can relax and rejuvenate in Renova Spa.
Dining options are plentiful with a buffet and on-the spot cooking stations. À la carte dining options include Gourmet, Italian, Asian, and Grill Steakhouse. Unlimited drinks are available 24-hours a day and each room boasts a regularly stocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser. Complimentary 24-hour WiFi is also available in the common areas of the resort (available in rooms for an additional charge).
For an upgraded stay, check out the Deluxe Wing. Deluxe Wing suites and junior suites have a Jacuzzi bathtub, Free WiFi, and concierge service. Guests of the Deluxe Wing also enjoy exclusive à la carte dining privileges at the Japanese restaurant as well as the exclusive gourmet restaurant.
846 air-conditioned rooms feature fully stocked mini-bar, liquor dispenser, satellite TV, in-room safe, balcony or terrace & connecting rooms available.
Two outdoor pools, swim-up bar with jacuzzi.
- Sir Richard: A la carte restaurant serving Gourmet cuisine. Open for dinner.
- Plantation: Serves lunch during the day.
- Mammee Bay: Serves lunch during the day and grill Steakhouse specialty restaurant for dinner.
- Sir John: A la carte restaurant serving Gourmet cuisine. Open for dinner.
- Piccola: Lunch and snacks during the day and Italian specialty restaurant for dinner.
- Mandalay: Asian specialty restaurant. Open for dinner.
- Tushima: A la carte restaurant serving Japanese cuisine. Open for dinner.
- St. Ann: Buffet style restaurant with show cooking stations, serving International and local specialties.
- Blue Mountain Bar
- Bob Marley Bar
- Sports bar (open 24hrs/snacks available)
- Dunn’s River Bar
- Sea Grape Beach Bar
- Reggae Pool Bar with Swim up Bar
- Rastafari Pool Bar with Swim up Bar
JAMAICA | Summer Specials!
5* RIU Ocho Rios!
$999.00 per person & Up!
7 Days All-Inclusive with Airfare
This Vacation Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare
- 6 Nights / 7 Days All-Inclusive accommodations
- Meals, unlimited drinks (including alcohol), snacks and more
- Roundtrip airport transfers to/from the resort
- All government taxes and fees
From Pittsburgh (6 Nights / 7 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $999.00: July 15; August 5
- $1149.00: July 8, 22, 29
From Cleveland (6 Nights / 7 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $999.00: May 27; June 3
- $1099.00: June 10, 17
- $1149.00: June 24; July 1
Call Toll-Free 1-866-504-6180 to Book This Vacation Package!
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. For full terms and conditions, hotel and description of all services, please refer to the Vacation Express 2017 Brochure. Vacation Express now accepts debit cards that offer the same consumer protection as credit cards. Some upgrades are subject to availability upon check-in. Packages at the above prices are limited and subject to change without prior notice and are on are on coach air with American Airlines, Spirit Airlines or other U.S. certified carrier. Vacation Express public charter flights operated by Sunwing Airlines or Swift Air, LLC. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for checked baggage. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for all checked and carry-on baggage. Clients must check their respective airline for the most current baggage information. Book by 3/10/17. Not responsible for errors or omissions.