- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
The Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is an All-Inclusive luxury hotel. Our personalized guest services make us a premiere choice for family vacations, romantic getaways or group travel to Jamaica. All guestrooms have been carefully appointed to meet the needs of every traveler. Our beachfront hotel boasts spacious rooms with breathtaking sea views. With proximity to the urban area of Rose Hall, guests can experience traditional Jamaican lifestyle and enjoy all the island has to offer.
The Iberostar Rose Hall Suites strives to offer guests the ultimate in rest and relaxation during their stay. To accommodate a variety of visitors, our Jamaican hotel features 317 Junior Suites and 2 Presidential Suites. All of our fully furnished rooms are spacious and inviting with magnificent views. Your dream luxury vacation come true!
The Ultimate in Fun. The Iberostar Rose Hall features extensive recreation offerings for all guests, young and old alike. The youngest of travelers will be in heaven at the hotel’s exclusive kids’ clubs while adults can choose from the many exciting sports options or relax at the spa with an indulgent body treatment.
Delectable Dining. The best international cuisines to please any palate are served in the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites’ buffet and à la carte restaurants. Appetizing Mexican and Mediterranean specialities, as well as meat, fish and seafood dishes are available.
Perfectly appointed with all the luxurious details, our guestrooms at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites have all the comforts of home. Choose from three categories of our top Junior Suites, loaded with countless touches: Standard, Sea View, and Beachfront, as well as two exclusive Presidential Suites. Each spacious room features a large terrace for admiring the splendid scenery. Also, all rooms offer your choice of king or two double beds and sofa bed.
One lake pool with swim-up bar and one activity pool.
With the amazing 24-hour dining experience at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, no guest will ever feel hungry! With buffet and a la carte restaurants serving specialty fare from meats and fish to Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine, every palate will be pleased. The hotel also houses several bars offering an extensive beverage menu. Our a la carte restaurant reservations are subject to availability.
- María Bonita Mexican Restaurant:María Bonita, our tempting a la carte Mexican restaurant, prepares a buffet of Aztec appetizers, salads, and dishes. Among the south of the border menu entrées, be sure to try our traditional Mexican soups, beef or pork tacos accompanied by guacamole, black bean, and tortillas, or other regional platters such as beef, fish, or shrimp. Leave room for the decadent dessert bar! Dinner service from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. Reservation required. Semi-formal dress code. Gentlemen ages 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants and shirt with sleeves. María Bonita also offers late-night snacks and a continental breakfast from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Mare Nostrum Mediterranean Restaurant:This top a la carte restaurant showcases fish and seafood along with an enticing salad bar with generous cheese selection and other hot and cold foods. Be sure to try the house specialty: lobster surf and turf. Dinner service from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. Reservation required. Semi-formal dress code. Gentlemen ages 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants and shirt with sleeves.
- Miranda Hill Buffet Restaurant:
- Offering buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the best hot and cold foods including international cuisine and specialized theme nights. Serving breakfast 7:00 to 11:30 a.m., lunch 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., and dinner 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Calabash Gourmet Restaurant:This fine dining restaurant highlights a tasting menu of three plates and desserts from which to choose: shrimp and lobster salads, cream of asparagus, tournedos of beef, and chocolate cookie. Dinner service from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. Reservation required. Semi-formal dress code. Gentlemen ages 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants and shirt with sleeves.
- Aunt Ruby Steak House Restaurant:This deli-style restaurant features a wide array of quality salads, meats, and smoked fish. Aunt Ruby’s appetizing menu includes entrées such as beef tenderloin, steaks, pork loin, spareribs, chicken, and the featured fish of the day. Luscious pastry desserts and cocktails cannot be missed as well. Dinner service from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. Reservation required. Semi-formal dress code. Gentlemen ages 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants and shirt with sleeves.
- Aunty Ruby Snack Bar:From 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily, Aunty Ruby Snack Bar’s buffet is open for lunch serving up grilled meats and fish and long list of salads and accompaniments. From 4:00 to 6:00 p.m., guests can grab the best salads, hamburgers, and hotdogs