- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Catalonia Royal Bavaro is an adults-only, all-suite, all-inclusive resort. There is always plenty to keep you occupied! You can take part in numerous sport and leisure activities and delight in the wide range of exquisite cuisine thanks to the all-inclusive arrangement. The attention to small details and the personalized service makes for a great stay. The hotel is located 30 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport and 90 minutes from La Romana Airport.
There are a variety of accommodations to suit all guests’ needs and desires. Wine and dine at all three restaurants that this resort has to offer. Thalassa Restaurant combines delicious a la carte Mediterranean cuisine with a complete buffet service. The breakfast-buffet includes a wide variety of natural fruit, yogurts, cheeses, cold meats, and pastries. There’s never anything lacking in the buffet! Stop by Cata Tapa to enjoy delicious, innovative a la carte tapas. Couples can make it an evening to remember and enjoy a romantic dinner next to the lake. Snack Sea Blue serves you midday; you can try delicious a la carte delicatessen snacks in this area in the hotel. Quality and practicality marry since it is located next to the beach and the pool. When you want to quench your Caribbean thirst, make your way to one of the four bars that the hotel has to choose from.
255 junior suites feature one king bed, living area, mini-bar with water, soft drinks, and beer, safe, turndown service, pillow menu, and free Wi-Fi.
The resort has two pools.
- Thalassa Restaurant: Delicious a la carte Mediterranean cuisine. The breakfast-buffet includes a wide variety of natural fruit, yogurts, cheeses and cold meats, pastries. There’s never anything lacking in our buffet: bread with tomato as well as Spanish omelets. Lunch and dinner menu available.
- Cata Tapa: If you like tapas, all you have to do is head for this new theme restaurant. You?ll be able to enjoy delicious, innovative a la carte tapas. Couples can enjoy a romantic dinner next to the lake.
- Snack Sea Blue: At midday, you can try delicious a la carte delicatessen snacks in this new area in the hotel. It offers quality and as well as being practical, since it is located next to the beach and the pool.
- La Toscana: Air conditioned restaurant serving Italian cuisine (a la carte). Reservations required. Open for dinner only.
- Mikado: Air conditioned restaurant serving Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine. Reservations required. Open for dinner only.
- Gran Caribe: Air conditioned main buffet restaurant, surrounded by lakes and lush vegetation. Features show cooking. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Rodeo Steak House: Air conditioned restaurant serving American cuisine (a la carte). Reservations required. Open for dinner only.
- Mariachi: Air conditioned restaurant serving Mexican specialties (a la carte) with traditional Mexican specialties. Reservations are required. Open for dinner only.
- Pizzeria Sorrento: Enjoy poolside delicious pizzas baked in wood-oven. Open from 12pm to 11:00pm.
- Bretonne: Large variety of sweet and salty crepes.
- Snack Bar Pleamar: For a quick snack: hot dogs, hamburgers, french fries, nachos and salads. Located by the pool. Open 24 hours.
- Maloo Bar: The beach is the ideal place to have a delicious natural juice. Decide what kind you want, and get ready to savor it next to the ocean. Royal Bavaro exclusive customers.
- Beach Bar: When you’re lying on the beach, and you feel like cooling off with a beer or a delicious cocktail, don’t think twice. One of the hotel’s exclusive palm shelters is waiting for you in this bar next to the beach.
- Aquabar: Half of this original, circular bar’s counter is inside the pool. That way, you can have your drink inside the water. It also offers service around the pool, so that you won’t have to move to enjoy your favorite cocktail. Royal Bavaro exclusive customers.
- Piano Bar: Located in the Catalonia Royal Bavaro’s lobby area. This bar becomes an entertaining meeting point after sundown. It serves internationally renowned brands of beverages, has live music several times a week and provides an outdoor area for smokers. Royal Bavaro exclusive customers
- El Palmeral Bar: This bar becomes an entertaining meeting point after sundown. It’s the perfect place to have a cocktail or any other refreshment.
- Curaçao Bar: This is the perfect bar in which to have a drink before or after dinner in the Mikado or La Toscana restaurant. It welcomes you in an exclusive setting.