- RESORT INFO
- SPECIAL OFFERS
The all-inclusive Caribe Club Princess Resort & Spa lies on a beautiful expanse of white sand on Bavaro Beach, swept with coconut palms. A pathway through natural mangrove and tropical foliage takes you to a long languishing pool and the hotel section with vibrant earth colors of rusts and lemon. Individual restaurants, each with its own distinction and theme, create a little row of dining options. There are three specialty restaurants featuring Mexican, Italian and Chinese cuisine. Plus enjoy a buffet restaurant, and snack bar and Creperie for casual dining.
A wide variety of leisure and entertainment activities are available day and night at the beach and poolside. For a refreshing concoction, swim up to the pool bar. Work out at the fitness center, than relax in the Jacuzzi and sauna. Take part in complimentary non-motorized water sports including an introductory scuba lesson in the pool (one lesson per person per stay).
Kids will stay busy and entertained at the children’s club and playground, and teens can meet others their age at the teen club. Land activities include tennis, mini golf, archery, bicycles and table games.
In the evening, enjoy live nightly entertainment. There are a total of seven bars including the Areito Discotheque with free entrance and free national drinks until midnight. As the sister hotel to Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino, enjoy access to the Princess Tower Casino at the Bavaro Princess with free shuttle service. Additionally, guests of Caribe Club Princess Resort & Spa have use of all the facilities and services of the Tropical Princess Hotel.
PUNTA CANA| May & June!
4* Caribe Club Princess – All-Inclusive
$599.00 per person & Up!
7 Days All-Inclusive with Airfare
This Vacation Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare
- 7 Days All-Inclusive accommodations
- Transfers to and from the resort
- Meals, unlimited drinks (including alcohol), snacks and more
- All government taxes and fees
From Baltimore (6 Nights / 7 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $699.00: June 3, 10
- $719.00: May 20
From Cincinnati (6 Nights / 7 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $719.00: May 14, 21
- $739.00: May 19
From Cincinnati (7 Nights / 8 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $759.00: May 27
From Cleveland (6 Nights / 7 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $769.00: June 29
- $779.00: June 22
- $849.00: June 16
From Cleveland (7 Nights / 8 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $779.00: May 18
From Columbus (6 Nights / 7 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $929.00: June 30
- $959.00: June 16
From Indianapolis (6 Nights / 7 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $599.00: May 21
- $639.00: May 14, 28
From Philadelphia (7 Nights / 8 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $769.00: May 28, 30
- $779.00: June 4
- $829.00: June 13
- $869.00: June 27
From Pittsburgh (7 Nights / 8 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $769.00: May 31
- $779.00: May 24
- $819.00: June 28
- $829.00: June 14, 24
From St. Louis (7 Nights / 8 Days)Available Departure Dates:
- $899.00: May 17
Call Toll-Free 1-866-504-6180 to Book!
* Prices are per person, based on double-occupancy (unless otherwise specified) and include roundtrip airfare via U.S. certified air carrier, hotel transfers, hotel tax, resort baggage handling, fuel surcharges, all pre-collected U.S. and foreign taxes including 9.11 Security Fee and $10 late booking fee, if applicable (for bookings within 14 days of departure.) $10.00 Dominican Republic tourist card fee is payable in cash at the airport in the Dominican Republic. Checked bag fees apply. Please see the individual air carrier's website for a detailed description of baggage charges. To view each individual carrier's baggage policies with Apple Vacations, CLICK HERE. Cancellation policies apply.