Beautifully set on a sandy beach framing the Caribbean, the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus claims the same outstanding features which make Iberostars the best of All inclusive Resorts. Crystal Award Winners for 3 years consecutively.
Step into this lobby and you’ll see why. Life size cattle and horses of sculptured iron, and an authentic wooden sugarcane splicer used to make molasses, lend flavor to Dominican lifestyle. Furnishings in rich deep purple and mint green, tiled floors of lemon and lime mosaic and polished carved tables are part of this hacienda style entrance. Marvel at the three monstrous chandeliers with cherubs, hand tooled from what appears to be 500 pounds of silver for each magnificent piece. It is indeed the amazing creativity from a well known artist, who works with metal from retired airplanes.
In perfect harmony with the environment, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus is an extremely modern complex comprising 8 bungalow-type, two story buildings surrounded by extensive tropical gardens.
On the seafront opposite a beautiful beach of fine sand, on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. In perfect harmony with the ecological system of the area, the hotel is 90 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport and 24 km from La Romana.
498 air-conditioned rooms feature two double beds or one king bed, hairdryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar, coffee-maker, balcony or patio.
3 Pools & a Swim-up Bar
Adults can enjoy a refreshing dip in any one of three outdoor freshwater pools, and sunbathe along the spacious sundeck, with sun loungers, towels and parasols. Visit the swim-bar, while younger guests enjoy their very own children’s pool.
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
* An a la carte restaurant serving Mexican cuisine. Reservations required. Men are required to wear a dress shirt, long pants (no jeans) and dress shoes.
El Colonial Gourmet Restaurant
* Gourmet a la carte dining. Reservations required. Men are required to wear a dress shirt, long pants (no jeans) and dress shoes.
La Goleta Steak House
* An a la carte Steak House. Reservations required. Men are required to wear a dress shirt, long pants (no jeans) and dress shoes.
La Geisha Japanese Restaurant
* An a la carte restaurant serving Japanese cuisine. Reservations required. Men are required to wear a dress shirt, long pants (no jeans) and dress shoes.
El Ingenio Restaurant
* Serving International cuisine buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Men are required to wear a shirt with sleeves, and proper footwear (no sandals). Bermuda shorts are allowed.
El Trapiche – Lobby Bar
La Goleta – Beach Bar
La Sirena – Pool Bar
El Faro – Lighthouse on the beach
Los Arcos – Located near the theater
Captain Nemo Disco – Inside is a replica of the ship of Captain Nemo
Complimentary snorkeling, kayaking, catamaran-sailing & windsurfing, 1 hour scuba diving clinic in pool.