Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino spans over two properties, combining what used to be Aruba with Aruba Sonesta Suites. The Marina Tower features Ocean, Atrium and Island-view rooms, the Beach Tower offers fully appointed One Bedroom Suites.
This property features two exciting casinos (including Aruba`s only waterfront 24-hr casino), a world-class marina, a 4-acre park, exclusive use of the private 40-acre Sonesta Island and more than 130 shops, boutiques, international restaurants & cafes.
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is located downtown in Seaport Village, with a picturesque setting alongside a marina and beach. Guests are conveniently close to the town of Oranjestad & can be transported to Sonesta Island via a short 13 minute boat ride.
559 air conditioned rooms and suites feature two queen beds or one king bed, mini-safe, mini-bar, and hair dryer.
Guests can enjoy 3 outdoor swimming pools & a swim-up bar in idyllic surroundings amidst lushly landscaped tropical gardens, overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
17 Restaurants & 6 Bars
* A delightful Dutch Chinese restaurant located at Seaport Marketplace.
* Indoor/outdoor European cuisine restaurant with a German touch.
L. G. Smith’s
* Excellent dining in a relaxed but refined, trendy ambiance.
* Italian specialties prepared fresh daily–everything from lasagna and baked ziti, to New York-style hand-stretched pizza and stromboli baked in a brick oven.
* Casual & tropical restaurant.
* A cozy restaurant located at Seaport Marketplace, famous for Argentinean steaks.
Grand Cafe Tropical
* A tropical ambiance featuring great music and a happy crowd that makes every night exciting. Live entertainment every Friday and Saturday.
The Waterfront Crabhouse
* Specializing in fresh seafood, crab, lobster, and aged meats, served with romantic music..
Don Carlos Restaurant
* Open air Italian restaurant serves freshly prepared seafood dishes.
* Perfect for shoppers and others looking for a snack or a great piece of pizza.
Umbrella’s Cafe & Espresso
* An open-air cafe featuring special tropical drinks, exotic coffees & freshly baked pastries.
* Sushi and sashimi bar, where traditional Japanese-style dishes are as beautiful as they are tasty, complemented by warm sake and cold beer.
La Terraza Cafe Bistro
* A bistro offering European cuisine.
Seabreeze Restaurant & Bar
* Located on Renaissance Island, a special place to enjoy cocktails, a snack or lunch. Also provides personal beachside service for your convenience.
* Where the staff and menu are scandalous, the place to be after midnight.
* Casual indoor and outdoor restaurant.
* Casual & tropical restaurant.
Cafe The Plaza
* Located nearby at Seaport Market Place, this cafe is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service, two casinos, two free pulls on the casinos’ slot machine, 24-hour entertainment, complimentary water-taxi to Renaissance Island, watersports, scuba, spa, two fitness centers, and “Just for Kids” supervised program.
Discover specials & travel experiences with Travel By Bob!
Travel By Bob is a family-owned and operated travel agency specializing in All-Inclusive vacation packages to the Caribbean and Mexico. With exclusive access to the airlines and wholesalers' booking engines, we have the ability and expertise to offer the best rates along with the best possible flight options and fares to match your budget.